Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Week 1 Thing 2 Lifelong Learning Habits

From the Seven and 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners, I find using technology to my advantage the hardest to incorporate into my learning style. I enjoy and I am not shy of today's technology but I often rely on more traditional (old-fashion) methods. It is my goal that School Library Learning 2.0 will alter this habit.

The easiest habit for me is to have confidence in myself as a competent, effective learner. I do not buy into the axiom that you "can't teach an old dog new tricks". My philosophy leans more to keep teaching the dog and she won't grow old!

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Love your blog title! You will learn lots during your web 2.0 journey. We are looking forward to seeing your avatar. Enjoy!