Friday, May 18, 2007

Week 3 Thing 5


Merida
Originally uploaded by carolyn's.

I recently learned of this wonderful library from friends who are relocating to Merida, Mexico. Perhaps my husband and I will join them. Ole!

"This place The Merida English Library is lovely. They are the heart of the expat community that lives in Merida and sponsor many events and get togethers for the fastly growing English speaking population. We took their Wednesday Garden Tour that was one of the more thoughtful activities we took part in. I went back on one of my last days to take photos of their wonderful garden, but unfortunately they were closed that afternoon."
Uploaded by carolyn's on 8 Nov 06, 5.23PM PDT.

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing the Merida English Library! Love your vacationing avatar. Enjoy.

BalerLibrary2 said...

I have that same "Leer es poder" poster in our library. I spent a summer in San Cristobal de las Casas and remember how grateful I was for a the expat bookstore in town. Hope to read more from your blog soon. I love your blog name, btw...

-Doug Achterman